1. Remove a Charcoal Gel Applicator and twist off the security cap.
2. Using half of one gel tube (this is one application), apply an equal amount of gel to the upper & lower gum trays.
3. Place the gum tray in your mouth, ensuring the gel covers your upper and lower teeth.
4. Activate the blue 5-Point LED light and leave on for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the gum trays and rinse off all gel with water before placing the gum trays in the hygiene case.
6. Brush your teeth with one of our Activated Charcoal Toothpaste products for best results.
Pro Tip: We recommend using all 6 applications consecutively for 6 days. After this, use one application per week to maintain your smile.
Safety: Not suitable for children under 12 years old. Do not use if you suffer from gum disease, ulcers, exposed gums or after oral operations. Check any known allergies to ingredients. If irritation occurs, stop the treatment and allow irritation to subside. If irritation persists, consult your dentist.