Professional Teeth Whitening Kit with Activated Charcoal - Gel Refills
WHAT IS IT?
Our Gel Refills are perfect for extending your teeth whitening with our Professional Teeth Whitening Kit with Activated Charcoal (sold separately), in the comfort of your own home. The gel formula with activated charcoal gently and safely whitens your teeth without causing sensitivity.
The kit (sold separately) is ideal for the removal of stains like coffee, tea, wine and tobacco, and to provide highly effective results for a long-lasting white smile.
WHAT IT DOES
Activated Charcoal is a fine grain powder made from coconut shells that are oxidized under extreme heat. Charcoal has been used for centuries as a method of naturally whitening teeth.
Due to charcoals porous surface, it attaches to toxins and impurities in the body to draw them out. It works in just the same way on plaque, tannins, and stains on teeth - safely and efficiently lifting these off!
Glycerin, Aqua, Cellulose Gum, Charcoal, Sodium Chlorite, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Citric Acid.
1. Remove a Charcoal Gel Applicator and twist off the security cap.
2. Using half of one gel tube (this is one application), apply an equal amount of gel to the upper & lower gum trays.
3. Place the gum tray in your mouth, ensuring the gel covers your upper and lower teeth.
4. Activate the blue 5-Point LED light and leave on for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the gum trays and rinse off all gel with water before placing the gum trays in the hygiene case.
6. Brush your teeth with one of our Activated Charcoal Toothpaste products for best results.
Pro Tip: We recommend using all 6 applications consecutively for 6 days. After this, use one application per week to maintain your smile.
Safety: Not suitable for children under 12 years old. Do not use if you suffer from gum disease, ulcers, exposed gums or after oral operations. Check any known allergies to ingredients. If irritation occurs, stop the treatment and allow irritation to subside. If irritation persists, consult your dentist.