Why are Body Lotions Important?
You may not think twice about using a moisturiser for your face, but often people forget that their body needs attention too. Though the skin on your body is slightly thicker, it still needs hydration and care to keep it in tip-top condition. Applying a nourishing body lotion helps to seal moisture within the skin to prevent drying, and can help soften rough elbows, knees, and heels.
Introducing our brand new Firming and Toning Lotion. This creamy lotion naturally infused with the zesty scent of Grapefruit will help to soften and smooth your skin, as well as improve:
- Overall Skin Texture
- Stretch Marks & Blemishes
- Cellulite & Scars
- Dry Patches
- Skin Dullness and Looseness
Our Lotion contains:
- Grapefruit Oil - As well as having a naturally uplifting and relaxing fragrance, it has been long used to help lift and firm skin. It is naturally rich in Antioxidants that maintain as well as protect skin's health.
Olive Oil - Known to be loved by Cleopatra, Olive oil has been used topically for centuries. Itcontains antioxidants that aid fighting free-radical damage, plus Squalene which is extremely hydrating.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - Naturally rich in skin-softening properties, it can help to exfoliate the skin whilst providing moisture, minimising dry patches, and calming conditions such as rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Coconut, Lime, Lemon, Orange and Palmarosa Oil - To top off our formula these zesty and antioxidant-packed ingredients help to improve skin brightness and tone.
Use once a day. Gently massage into dry skin to stimulate circulation and blood flow. Apply all over the body for instant softness that lasts!
Remember to exfoliate your body regularly. This allows skincare products like our lotion to penetrate the skin and work more effectively, as well as encourage your skin to produce more dermis-firming collagen. Try to exfoliate normal skin for a minute or two, twice a week using a body brush or scrub. Sensitive skin only needs exfoliating once a week and should use gentle exfoliation methods, avoiding coffee or sugar scrubs that can be quite harsh.
Dry Brushing is also great for removing dead skin - it stimulates cellular turnover and the lymphatic system, helping skin to look healthier and less puffy. It can also help improve the appearance of cellulite by thickening the skin, making blemishes less visible.