What is a Toner and What to Look Out For?
Toners are liquid moisturisers that enhance the skin's surface, giving it exactly what it requires to look fresher, smoother, and more hydrated. For combination or oily skin, toners can reduce enlarged pores and excess oil. For normal, dry, or sensitive skin types, toners can lessen redness and flaking. Be picky with your toner and look out for ones that include Rosewater and Aloe Vera - they are a must for hydration and calming inflammation!
You can read more about the importance of Toning here.
Our brand-new Replenish Toner is ideal to polish off your skin after cleansing. It does this by:
- Hydrating and revitalising
- Minimising pores
- Soothing redness and irritation
- Smoothing blemishes
Our Replenish Toner contains:
- Rose Water - this is a key ingredient for hydration, minimising the appearance of wrinkles and helping to prevent new ones from forming.
- Aloe Vera is perfect for calming inflammation and redness.
- Vitamin C is great for anti-ageing, by helping to brighten and smooth your skin. Full of Antioxidants, it can help protect your skin against environmental damage.
- Rose Essential Oil & Oat Silk both hydrate, help to reduce acne, minimise blemishes and the signs of ageing, tighten and tone the skin.
Use once a day. After cleansing, splash cold water on the face. Apply some toner onto a cotton wool pad and smooth over the face in circular motions avoiding the eye area. Leave to dry on the skin for at least one minute before applying moisturiser.
Our Toner should be applied after our Gentle Cleanser and before our Collagen and Retinol Cream. It will tighten and prep the skin for moisturising, removing any residual product leftover from cleansing and promotes even skin tone.